Want to receive your W-2 by email? Register online by Friday, January 2. If you elect not to register for an online W-2, a paper copy will be mailed to you by January 31, 2015.
Why register for an online W-2?
- Available sooner than mailed copies
- Print as many times as needed
- Downloaded to your personal computer for access anytime
- Reduce the risk of identity theft
Best of all – you can’t lose it!
How to Receive Your W-2 by Email
- Go to w2copy.com and click “E-W2 & W2 Retrieval/Login/Register”
- Click on “Not yet registered for E-W2” or “W2 Retrieval”
- Enter all data fields marked with an asterisk (*)
- Enter Company Code iz2117 at the bottom.
- Select the box “I would like to receive an E-W2 for this Company Code” and submit.
- Check your email. When you receive a confirmation email from W2@billingdoc.com, click the link within the email to complete the registration process. If you do not receive or respond to the email by January 2, your W-2 will be mailed to you by January 31, 2015.
By January 31, 2015 you will receive an email telling you that your E-W2 is ready to retrieve. If you encounter any problems with registration, please email us at W2@billingdoc.com
If you registered for an E-W2 for the 2013 tax year, you do not need to register again.
However, you DO need to log on and make sure your account is active to receive
an E-W2 for the 2014 tax year.
How to Open your E-W2
Click the link in your E-W2 retrieval email OR go to www.w2copy.com and click “Retrieve E-W2.”
When prompted, enter company code iz2117, and the username and password you created upon registering.
The second time you are asked for a password, enter your social security number (without hyphens).
Any Questions or Comments?
If you have an address change or a question AFTER receiving your W-2, send an email to W2@employersolutionsgroup.com or call 952-767-5819 and leave a message and someone will get back to you.
Interested in working with CSS? Contact the staffing experts at Career Staffing Services to learn more.